Be alert! Accidents hurt, who do you think have not heard of this slogan? Accidents can be any, it can be related to a factory hazard, a kitchen mishap, falling from ladders or say road accident, but being alert stands true for everyone. Since we are dealing with a driving let us discuss a few points, where we should be alert and stay safe. Ermington driving school is the nice place to training for driving. What not can happen in driving accidents?
Let us have a look at accidents in the month of Jun 2016
Past 12 months 1269 (8.5 % increase)
Total road deaths 95 (3.8 % low compared to other years)
This shows that how speed and unawareness is causing such great hazards. If a life ends, in an accident, it affects an entire family and if one loses a part of the body or say heavy injury on the skull, then the person has to suffer himself. But say, if the situation is reversed. The person who is driving is either drunk or lost attention and hits someone else, then that person has to pay for the mistake that he or she has not done. So, let us practically implement, some useful driving practices to avoid an accident.
Keeping your car perfect
Yes, your vehicle should be such that it does not distract you while driving and you can pay total attention on your driving skills. Proper servicing, air in the tyre, condition of tyre tubes, changing of wheels at regular intervals, cleaning of internal parts, coolant, engine oils, roof sign and everything should be at place.
Never drink and drive
Even if you think that you are smart and can handle two or three shots of tequila, it is not at all advisable or allowed. You never know, when your body system betrays you.
Implementing a defensive driving technique
Suppose you are a very smart driver and you know all techniques of driving, but what if a person on the opposite side of the road loses control of his steering and rushes towards you. In this case, Driving Lessons is the important tips if you have learnt defensive driving technique, then you can implement it to save yourself from the hazard.
Speed thrills, but it kills
Suppose your tyre burst on the way, if your speed is in control then you can manage to control the car, but if you are driving at high speed then you have to forget your life. Just imagine a kid running on the road, out of a sudden and you are in too much speed. So, it is always better to keep your driving speed control.
Never install a TV screen or play loud music in your vehicle
Though it sounds very interesting and people other than the driver can enjoy a lot while driving a car. But car drivers also have some weakness and they too can fall prey to some lucrative ad or programs or so make it sure to switch off Car TV or loud music, when driving on highways.
Staying safe and keeping others safe should be a slogan of every person, who learns to drive a car. Keep driving and keep enjoying life.
The number plate rules are very much in favor of citizens. The choices and selection of citizens are kept in mind while designing the rules and regulations for number plates. Keeping this in mind, there is also a facility to reserve a desired number plate in NSW. You have to keep it physically on hold with a service center or motor registry department until you wish to use them. You can ask for it as and when you wish to use it. You are allowed to reserve general as well as LED Signs and special number plates.
Requirements for reserving a number plate
· For reserving a number plate, the first thing you need is a number plate in physical form itself.
· Your identity proof (motor owner)
· Present registration certificate.
· Number plate form duly filled
Procedure for Number plate reservation
There can be a chance that the number plate you wish to reserve is presently registered with your vehicle.
· In this case, you have to remove the existing number plate, which you wish to reserve from your vehicle.
· Apply for new general plate issue or cancel vehicle registration.
· You need to take the plate for reservation to the nearest service center.
· Produce the plate and the number plate form duly filled.
· You have to pay a reservation charge for reserving the number plate. It is for minimum 1 year. Also you can take learning training of driving lesson from sydney because it is the best learning school.
If you have ordered a number plate and after that you wish to reserve it
· In this case, you have to collect the ordered number plate and take it to the service center you wish to store it.
· Pay for 1 year reservation (minimum allowed time), produce number plate reservation form and submit it.
Eligibility for reservation of a number plate.
· The one who is the owner or registrant of the number plate can reserve the number plate.
· The plates that are on the vehicle whose registration has expired not more than 3 months ago.
· The number plate that is currently on an active vehicle
· Ordered plate, but not taken in use.
Certain plates cannot be reserved. The list is as follows
· Conditional issued plates
· Plates for trade
· Consular plates
· Federal Interstate Registration Scheme plates
· Stolen, destroyed or lost plates
· Plates on a cancelled registration vehicle
· Recalled plates
Points to remember
· In case of reservation of plate, already existing plate and new plate both needs to be reserved. If one of them is lost, destroyed or damaged, then you have to submit the other one to service center and report to NSW police. The kingsford driving school is the best and very simple method to learning driving.
· Limit for reservation time is from 1 year minimum to 5 years maximum
· For personalized and customized plates, there is also an additional charge in the name of the annual fee while in reservation.
· Before the expiration of the number plate reservation period, a letter is sent to the owner 21 days before. If no one comes to pick it up the plate is destroyed.
Above all the points are remember for reservation of number plate.
If you are using American terminology, then you are using the right term in Australia, renting a car or a car rental. In general, people use the term car hire, but here it is car renting.
You can hire almost any vehicle here for road travel. So whenever you wish to have a convenience of self-drive, then you should go for hiring a car only.
Booking a car is easy through the internet. You can get many options of car hire on the internet. It can be selection of car, payment mode, costs and many other things.
Be prepared for finding great deals on the net, but read between the lines to see through the terms and conditions to avoid last minute issues.
The best practice is to go through the renowned car hiring agency and rely on them for the services if you are new to Australia. The best place for learning is Terrey Hills driving school in Australia.
For a car waiting at the Airport
There are certain points to be noted if you have a car waiting at the airport.
· Ok, so you have just called for a car at the airport and going to drive by self then be alarmed that here it is left hand drive.
· In general, if you have a car waiting at the airport, then you have to pay full rate shown online and there are no discounted rates shown online.
You have to give credit card details in case of any extra charges incurred. Extra charges are the charge that arises out of the hiring charges. The car hire companies give you fully fuel loaded car and expect the same in return, in case you fail to do so, you have to bear that extra expense along with the extra service fee.
The extra charge is also levied if you have done any damage to the car if you have not paid for surcharge of the full insurance cover.
You have to pay toll taxes and if not done so or your vehicle is not equipped with automatic toll deduction unit, you have to be prepared for driving test before or after.
Distance of travelling
· The travelling distance is limited to 100 km radius by most car hire companies.
· Check the conditions for travelling to beaches as well as uncarpeted roads.
· There may be a difficulty if you wish to take car from one point and wish to drop it at another. You can avail such facility from the car hire companies having their chains.
Your valid driving license is allowed if in English with your photograph and signature. Having an international driving licence is always an advantage and mandate if you have a current licence in another language than English.
Who would not love their vehicles, whether it is a car, motorcycle or a van? We have seen many people obsessed with the vehicles they have. People take extra care in making their vehicle attractive looking and the best amongst the others. Check academyofroadsafety.com.au for Staying safe in the vehicle as well as keeping the vehicle safe is equally important.
An unsafe car will be prone to accidents and raise your hospital bill, everyone should aim in maintaining their car safe and secure. This article will showcase the points which will make your drive in vehicle more safe and secure.
How to drive safe through roads in your vehicle
· Purchase A Good Safe Vehicle and Insure It
First of all research for the vehicle which you are going to buy and collect all information of the vehicle, make sure that it doesn’t make you compromise with the safety features. Try to check that the vehicle purchased is up to the vehicle standards made by the government. After ensuring that it has all the predefined standards for vehicle safety for the vehicle, driver and the passengers. Get your vehicle insured with an insurance company for making your personal possession more safe and secure. The insurance will ensure that in case of any unwanted situation (accident) the amount insured will be given by the insurance company for covering the situation.
· Check for the Child Protection In The Vehicle
Every person likes to go out with their families and enjoy the moments of relief, peace and togetherness. The owner of the vehicle must use the child restraints available in the market for providing them the extra security needed. The child restraints must be used for the children until they attain the age of 16 years, for making them comfortable and safe during the drive. Child restraints are fully capable of providing your children the safety and security needed for them. If you want to learn safe and best driving then visit Penrich driving school. Always check the child locks on the car are working properly.
· Avoid Overloading
People always utilize their holidays to spend time with their loved ones by planning a vacation or something, during this vacation use of vehicles for reaching their destination is common, but try to avoid overloading the vehicle because it can result in falling onto the roads while travelling. Keep the load according to the need and capacity of the vehicle which expand the lifespan of the vehicle and its components. Regional Public Holiday 2017 announced by Australian government.
· Avoid Over-drinking And Use Of Mobile Phones
Alcohol consumption is a part of some people’s daily life, but it is good to a certain limit when it comes to driving, it is not advisable to drive a vehicle after drinking alcohol which exceeds the limit of the permitted level maintained by the government. The use of mobile phone is also restricted while driving because it is like a distraction and can lead to accidents. Both alcohol and mobile phone are not advisable to use, when it comes to driving because prevention is better than cure and preventing them will make you a safer driver in the coming future.
When you are buying a car, purchase is just the initial expense for it. So, my friend, selecting the best option car is the best part to save huge bucks later.
Depreciation is a factor that washes away all your investment in the car. Compared to depreciation, fuel, insurance or maintenance cost is nothing. It is always advisable to go with reputed brands as it pays real good amount on resale. From the moment car is taken out from the dealer’s door and skid pan driving depreciation starts counting. The right label car is the first best thing selected for self.
It is not that the luxury brands are only holding good resale value. Subaru, Toyota and Mazda are also holding market value. Though initially you have to pay a bit extra.
What counts for good resale is not just the luxury badge, but something extra compared to normal other hatchbacks.
Toyota itself has a great designed resale plan. Mazda is having the best market suitable products as of now. The best thing is the popular cars, among the people are equally popular in the resale market too.
Subaru has also changed its reputation among people positively. Forester has become a hierarchical car as people prefer to pass it down to their family. This Driving parramatta Suburb reputation has maintained its value in the market and everyone wants one such car for families to come.
There is no comparison with the prestigious brands such as Lexus, BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, Benz and Range Rover. Special vehicles from Holden also hold equal repute in the market.
Brands of car with the most beneficial resale value after three years and a drive of 60,000km
1. Mercedes-Benz – 53 per cent
2. Mini Cooper- 54 per cent
3. Mazda – 54 per cent
4. Jeep – 54 per cent
5. Audi – 54 per cent
6. Toyota – 55 per cent
7. Subaru – 56 per cent
8. Porsche – 58 per cent
9. BMW – 58 per cent
10. Land Rover/ Range Rover – 61 per cent
Models of the cars with the best sell out value after three years and 60,000km of use
1. BMW 2 Series – 64 per cent
2. BMW 4 Series – 64 per cent
3. Toyota 86 – 65 per cent
4. Honda Odyssey – 65 per cent
5. Honda Jazz – 67 per cent
6. Mercedes Benz C 63 AMG – 69 per cent
7. Nissan Navara – 71 per cent
8. Toyota LandCruiser – 73 per cent
9. Range Rover Evoque – 73 per cent
10. Audi A5 – 73 per cent
with these details, it will make it very easy for planned School holiday 2017 to select the best car. The Car is an asset and it should be selected by considering every aspect of the purchase, expense and the outcome.
Selling a car is a simple job. You can just login to any registered online car selling company and you will get many offers for your car. But if your car is under finance then it is going to be a bit tedious process for you. You have to deal with customer and also the financing authority.
So what is so difficult about selling a financed car?
A standard loan is applied against your property and not you. The loan amount is decided based on the value of the car, you are purchasing. The security is actually the car itself so need Parramatta Driving school. In case, you fail to pay the loan, the lender can take the car.
Preparation for selling a financed car
· Discussion with the bank or the lender about selling the car and what can be the future procedure for paying out the loan.
· Early payout of car loan, if you don’t wish to create more hassles. But in this case, certain fees are to be paid.
· Check out for a cost recovery fee, admin fee, and break fee.
· Most of the cases, the entire car selling fee goes to the lender or bank to pay the outstanding.
· You can pay out loan earlier to avoid this. But in this case you have to be ready with cash.
· If you don’t have cash, you can organize a meeting between the lender of Safer Drivers Course and buyer to settle payment.
· You can also pay the gap amount of the loan that is car rates and loan rates and bank will lift the encumbrance.
· One more option can remove encumbrances totally by paying out and taking an unsecured loan.
But all these options have a drawback for the seller. The seller will get trapped in the circle of interest rates that are higher than the secured loans. Check Australia Public Holidays 2017.
· For upgrading the present, you can always ask your dealer first to arrange for an upgrade. In this case, you don’t have to deal with issues of loans, break fees and other charges.
· Upgrading is always a pleasing point for the lenders as interest rates are dependent upon car upgrading rates and loan interests.
· But if you wish to downgrade then it is better to sell out the higher version and then purchase the other model.
You should always be honest about the loans and selling procedure. Everybody wishes to have a car with a good budget and low maintenance, but such legalities and loans can actually switch off the buyer’s mood to purchase your car. So always be honest and keep a transparency in the deal.